Anphytase - Phytase Enzyme
A heat tolerant phytase enzyme to set free organic phosphorous in feed for better phosphorous absorption.Phytase is a powerful intestinal enzyme that breaks down phytates in feed.
- Decreases requirement of inorganic phosphorus in feed, thus reducing feed cost.
- Anphytase posses side activity of cellulose, xylanase and b-gluconase.
- It is heat tolerant and can withstand pelleting temperatures with high recovery rates.
- Improves calcium and phosphorus absorption.
- Increases digestibility of amino acids, proteins & carbohydrates in feed.
- Helps replace DCP with low cost ingredients.
Or as directed by veterinarian consultant.